Firestat, Plenum-mount Limit Control
Adjustable Temperature, Manual Reset
The adjustable temperature duct limit switch features a helix bi-metal element that senses rapid increases in temperature, such increases often caused by fire in a HVAC duct system. These duct high temperature limits are indispensable in specialized HVAC applications and Building Automation Systems.
About our switches
- Made in U.S.A
- Easy to Install
- UL Approved
- More affordable than competitors
Find installation instructions here.
Our adjustable temperature limit switch features:
- Adjustable Temperature range 100F-250F
- Manual Reset (requires human intervention to reactivate switch after high temperature condition has cleared)
- Multiple Element Insertion Lengths
- Open on Rise – SPST
- Inductive Amps @120V: 4.9; @240V: 9.8
Different bi-metal element lengths are available per the application requirements – 5″, 7.5″, or 11″. Choose the preferred length from the drop down above. Other custom lengths are available, please contact us.